Sid advises and provides representation to clients prosecuting and defending Real Estate Litigation matters, including:
- Boundary Line, Easement and other land use disputes
- Actions for Breach and/or Specific Performance of Purchase and Sale Agreements, Option Agreements and other Contracts involving real property or interests in real property
- Title disputes and other issues affecting ownership of real property, including joint ownership; Quiet Title Actions
- Tax sale properties and Debarment proceedings to cut off equity of redemption
- Liens and other encumbrances against real property.
- Trespass to property, Encroachment, Nuisance and Ejectment
- Landlord/Tenant disputes (residential and commercial), dispossessory proceedings and actions for rent
- Zoning and land use
- Construction disputes
For more information about our Real Estate Litigation services or to schedule a consultation, contact us.